Quoi de neuf
Bienvenue à toi !

• Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.

Important Demande de crack de tool ( SPRX non accepté )

cawk

Membre Addict
Vendetta has variables just to let you know so you will need someone with a valid license
also protected by dnguard a version which isnt supported by public tools
this can be cracked easily but you do indeed need the variables

plus is uses the old class so pointless to crack it get the one that uses the new netseal since old one expires soon

salut la litem comment ont fait pour cracker , je m'intéresse au codage et j'aimerai bien savoir comment on crack un tools , pour avoir plus de connaissance mais aussi pouvoir les sécuriser :smile:

cawk

Membre Addict
one thing i hate when tool creators say there tools security is really good
you use dnguard trial for god sake you and offset ghost both have same protection and look what happened to his tool before if i was you i would quit whilst you are ahead

Vous devez être connecté pour voir ce lien !

just to prove to you that your security isnt all that good
check do you have a user called netsealLoader i didnt think so

Dernière édition:
one thing i hate when tool creators say there tools security is really good
you use dnguard trial for god sake you and offset ghost both have same protection and look what happened to his tool before if i was you i would quit whilst you are ahead

Vous devez être connecté pour voir ce lien !

just to prove to you that your security isnt all that good
check do you have a user called netsealLoader i didnt think so
Can u please release that :P

can someone tell me why this tool is so sought after whats unique about it?

and regarding vendetta i will not be posting the crack as long as the owner realises that the tool isnt uncrackable and to stop flexing saying it is
Because is the best. You can't crack it? the old version is now blocked, your crack is useless

cawk

Membre Addict
the release of the crack i was on about was vendetta

i have plans to crack the gta tool but i dont understand whats so special about it i just see it as any other recovery tool